Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today’s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
Forensic Technology Solutions currently offer the following services to our legal and corporate clients:
• Computer Forensics
• Electronic Discovery Services
• Analysis/Mining of Accounting and Transactional Data
• Fraud Detection /Suspicious Transactions Monitoring
• Information Technology Expert Services
• Cybercrime Response & Investigations
• Software Licensing Compliance/Management
As a member in the Forensic Data Analytics team, you will be leading the collection, interpretation, and analysis of massive volumes of data, leveraging complex financial or statistical modelling, fraud detection and other suspicious transaction techniques to address our clients’ pressing business issues.
• Prior experience leading developing of data analytics solutions in support of forensic investigations, litigation, and/ or in responses to regulatory compliance-related inquiries. Including, but not limited to:
o Understand of requirements and preparation of data requests
o Preparation and enrichment of data from a variety of sources;
o Data quality assessment;
o Manipulation of data sets and recreation of database tables;
o Execution of advanced data analytics (rule-based, statistics, forecast, etc.)
o Development of executive-level reports and dashboard
• Working knowledge of accounting, finance, statistical analysis techniques, forensic investigative techniques, and/ or anti-fraud or compliance systems.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly when writing, speaking and/or presenting to client finance and technology personnel, client in-house and outside legal counsel, compliance personnel, investigators, vendors or subcontractors, and Forensic team members.
• Consulting experience or client-service background preferred.
• Demonstrable experience identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection; and,
• Thorough experience as a team leader: lead teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation
• Prior experience performing Forensic data analysis
• Advanced SQL and good familiarity with RDBMS design concepts
• Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, C++ and etc.
• Proficiency in BI / data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or Qlikview
• Proficiency in ETL and data preparation tools such as Alteryx and SSIS
• Solid understanding of data structures and formats.
• Programming or scripting in Perl, Python or Visual Basic
• Proficiency in modern web development technologies such as Node.js
• Experience in development of user-defined application modules and interfaces
• Understanding of advanced analytic techniques such as machine learning.
• Understanding of foundation to implement continuous monitoring mechanism
• Understanding of Cloud platforms.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
• 12+ years for Associate Director, 5+ years for Manager
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
• Bachelors or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics or related sciences.
• Relevant data analysis, platform or programming certifications will be highly regarded.
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) qualifications will be highly regarded.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin, both spoken and written is essential.
• Have the flexibility/ desire to travel as it is a required element of this position, and will vary with client demands.
• Have the flexibility/ desire to work overtime when necessary to meet client demands.
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
• Demonstrates courage and integrity
• Detail-oriented and strong financial and business analytical skills
• Acquires and applies commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends
• Manages projects and economics efficiently; planning and performing work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards
• Demonstrates strong motivation and enthusiastic work ethics
• Open minded, agile with change and practical
• Committed to self-development and coaching of others for growth
• Communicates with impact and empathy, good interpersonal skills
• Actively shares ideas and knowledge and is innovate
• Team player who leads and contributes to team success
• Is passionate about client service
• Works hard to build and sustain relationships
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
To apply for this job please visit www.pwc.com.