We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program:
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs, and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you'll do:
You will work in the Global Technology Legal Compliance team (GTLC) DevOps unit. Prior legal compliance knowledge and cloud DevOps experience are not required but nice-to-have for this position. The successful candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, and strong problem solver and will work in a dynamic environment to support our DevOps operation. You will work with other seasoned DevOps engineers to analyze, trouble-shoot, and support various production components in our automation landscape.
What you bring:
We're looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent program.
- Have at least one prior work term in software testing, development, or technical support is required.
- Can commit to 6 months internship with minimum 3 working days, 5 days preferred, per week.
- Strong Linux & Windows skills.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting languages, i.e. Groovy, Bash, Python.
- Working experience in at least one of software development, testing, IT support, or product support.
- Strong trouble-shooting skill and custom centered attitude.
- Strong communication skill in English, speaking and writing.
Great to have but not required
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems, i.e. Jenkins or similar solutions.
- Knowledge of Maven, Gradle, npm, Artifactory, etc.
- Knowledge of large platforms & infrastructure software (e.g. Docker, OpenShift/OpenStack, CloudFoundry, Kubernetes, etc.).
Meet your team:
The Global Technology Legal Compliance team (GTLC) ensures SAP technology and products comply with license and obligation requirements from intellectual property laws and regulations perspectives. The team implements and manages a set of automation solutions to support process automation for legal compliances and services catering to the development community and stakeholders in SAP and our customers.
Follow @SAPiXp on Instaqram and don't miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 375850 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.