Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious and enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants and removing all intermediaries in the process. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration. We work hard, we have fun, we write history.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: http://www.satispay.com/
Join us as a FinCrime Analyst
What you will be doing
The role is based within our offices in Luxembourg, where – along with all the key people – as an active member of Satispay, you will take part in the FinCrime Team and you will support the Satispay Group.
Our FinCrime Operations Department is the frontline defender of our company’s integrity and security. Collaborating closely with KYC and Compliance, we ensure a comprehensive approach to risk mitigation and regulatory adherence without forgetting to ensure a great UX for our customers.
Operating in two key areas – FinCrime AML/CTF and Fraud Prevention for consumers and merchants – we’re growing rapidly to support our expanding client base. This expansion not only aims to support our operational needs but also seeks to welcome new talents who can contribute their expertise and help us enhance and upgrade our operational structure.
As part of this dynamic team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact and drive innovative solutions. Be part of our mission to secure our operations and tackle financial threats head-on.
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
- Perform thorough risk assessments for customers, transactions, and third-party ties to grasp potential risks comprehensively;
- Act as the go-to expert for escalated cases, addressing complex and high-risk situations with precision;
- Mitigate risks by evaluating and implementing measures for new medium/high-risk customers;
- Provide guidance and training to the KYC team, enhancing their skills in conducting reviews for low and medium-risk profiles while managing escalations effectively;
- Evaluate risk for both consumers and merchants, implementing and maintaining robust transaction monitoring systems to detect and address suspicious activities;
- Ensure our procedures are strictly compliant with external regulations and internal policies.
- Supervise KYC team activities, offer targeted training and contribute to management projects and process implementation initiatives;
- Serve as a guiding source of expertise, sharing insights on emerging trends and technologies in the constantly evolving FinCrime environment.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you’re looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- Previous solid experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup or the financial sector;
- Strong knowledge of AML/CTF regulations and best practices;
- Good analytical and IT skills (SQL is a plus);
- Knowledge of OSINT tools is an advantage;
- Fluent in written and spoken English; knowledge of French or Italian is considered a plus.
- Customer-focused – customers are at the heart of what you do and empathy drives your decisions;
- A professional with a can-do attitude and a positive approach;
- Passionate about the payment industry and continuously seeking opportunities for learning and growth;
- Excited about thriving in a fast-paced environment.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg. If you’re not already based there, we can support you with a relocation package.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock option plan is available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and a final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes.