Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious and enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants and removing all intermediaries in the process. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration. We work hard, we have fun, we write history.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: http://www.satispay.com/
Join us as a FinCrime Junior Operations Analyst
What you will be doing
The role is based within our offices in Luxembourg, where you will take part in the FinCrime Operations Department and you will support the growth of the Satispay Group.
Our FinCrime Operations Department is the frontline defender of our company’s integrity and security. Collaborating closely with Compliance and Operations, we ensure a comprehensive approach to risk mitigation and regulatory adherence without forgetting to ensure a great UX for our customers.
Operating in two key areas – FinCrime AML/CTF and Fraud Prevention – we’re growing rapidly to support our expanding customer base. This expansion not only aims to support our operational needs but also seeks to welcome new talents who can contribute their expertise and help us enhance and upgrade our operational structure.
As part of this dynamic team, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact and drive innovative solutions. Be part of our mission to secure our operations and tackle financial threats head-on.
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
- Ensuring that both the customer onboarding process and control operations are meeting our need for seamless customer experience;
- Collaborating with FinCrime Analysts and Managers to gather requirements, enhancing existing procedures, and implementing new ones;
- Shaping FinCrime Ops KPIs to make sure that products and performances are constantly in line with Satispay’s strategy;
- Stay abreast of all new in-app and Console features that impact the FinCrime Ops teams in both Staging and Production environments, to support providing valuable feedback to the Tech team;
- Acting as the Business Partner of the FinCrime Ops teams: liaising with stakeholders about new projects that require strong efficiency from the FinCrime teams;
- Driving the Agile adoption among the FinCrime Ops teams when working on projects, fostering prioritization of high-value activities and efficient daily task allocation.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you’re looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- At least 1 year of previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup or the financial sector;
- The ability to prioritize workload – you know how to assess the Business Value of each task and you act accordingly, always keeping Customers at the heart of what you do;
- A proactive mindset – you are willing to take on challenges, overcome obstacles, and achieve goals;
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian and English.
Knowledge of French is a strong plus.
- A good communicator and possess presentation skills, both written and verbal;
- Detail-oriented with a strong sense of responsibility for accuracy and quality.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg. If you’re not already based there, we can support you with a relocation package.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and a final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes.