Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: www.satispay.com
Join us as a KYC Analyst
What you will be doing
Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
The role is based within our office in Barcelona, where – along with all the key people – as an active member of Satispay, you will take part in the KYC (Know Your Customer) Team and you will support the Satispay Group.
- Perform due diligence on new consumers and merchants, ensure that appropriate client documentation is captured, providing customers onboarding in a timely manner;
- Analyse and assess customer profiles, verify identities, identify potential red flags, and escalate any particular cases to the Fincrime team;
- Provide support to clients via email or phone calls;
- Challenge tools, processes and procedures in the context of continuous improvement, to match both customers’ and regulator’s expectations;
- Perform periodical reviews on existing customers;
- Screening of PEPs and Adverse media;
- Customer risk assessment.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you’re looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you!
- 2-3 years of previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup or in the financial sector;
- Good knowledge of relevant legal frameworks in respect of AML/KYC;
- AML/AFC qualification obtained from ACAMS or ICA, or a similar industry body, will be considered a plus.
- Proactive and dynamic;
- Ready to walk the extra mile in order to achieve your individual and team goals;
- Customer-focused and great communicator;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of French and Italian is a strong plus.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Barcelona.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully.
Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and a final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your cv in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes.