Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: https://www.satispay.com
Join us as a Regulatory Compliance Manager
As our company experiences rapid growth, we’re expanding our team to meet escalating business demands. This expansion is not just about supporting immediate needs but also about fortifying compliance across the organization. Join us as we strengthen our commitment to regulatory adherence and uphold the highest standards of compliance in an ever-evolving landscape.
What you will be doing
We are looking for our very first Regulatory Compliance Manager to join and manage a dynamic team, reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO). You’ll support collaborations with AML/CTF Compliance, Fincrime Operations, ICT Governance, Legal, Engineers, and Product Managers, offering guidance and support, as well as for the innovation and introduction of new products and services.
- Be a SME to relevant stakeholders and serve as the main point of contact for Regulatory Compliance;
- Collaborate with other first-line defense teams across Satispay to develop and maintain a positive compliance culture and ensure relevant stakeholders are aware of new and upcoming regulations;
- Engage in developing and conducting compliance training across the organization;
- Contribute to the Business Impact Assessment process to assess the regulatory risks of new products, services or regulations;
- Lead colleagues in the Regulatory Compliance team;
- Oversee the management of the internal policy framework, including regulatory developments, manuals and procedures;
- Oversee the drafting and updating of relevant policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Design, review, and oversee the execution of the annual Compliance Monitoring Program and thematic reviews;
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports and data to the CCO, Authorised Management, Risk Committee, Audit Committee and Board of Directors.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you’re looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation.
- Solid exposure in the Regulatory Compliance division of a financial institution as part of the second line of defense with experience in growing, developing and leading a team;
- Knowledge of relevant legal frameworks (Luxembourg and EU), particularly concerning E-Money, PSD2, EBA Guidelines, Regulatory Technical Standards, AML/CTF, GDPR and SEPA. Knowledge of MIFID2 is considered a plus;
- Ability to provide intellectual analysis to regulatory compliance matters; including risk assessments, development of business solutions and decision-making;
- Fluent in written and spoken English; knowledge of French or Italian is considered a plus.
- Highly organized and able to work both in team and independently;
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder, especially with Product Managers and Engineers;
- A very quick learner and adapts fast;
- Enthusiastic about managing a team, taking on new challenges and working under pressure in a fast-paced international environment;
- A proactive thinker, with the ability to ‘think outside the box’;
- Results-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about work.
Logistic & Salary
Full-time position based in Luxembourg.
Relocation to Luxembourg or in close surroundings (cross-border distances) is required, with occasional business trips to Milan (HQ). If you’re not already based there, we can support you with a relocation package.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and benefits.
Stock option plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully. Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories – as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes.