Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life
More than an app, Satispay is a great group of creative, innovative, curious, enthusiastic people united by a bold mission: to build the future of payments in Europe!
We created a mobile payment network to revolutionize how people think about money, by creating a direct connection between consumers and merchants. We do it smart every day while being responsible for the impact of our choices. We believe in creating value for our network through constant collaboration and hard work.
If you want to know more about us, take a look here: https://www.satispay.com
Join us as a Senior AML/CTF Compliance Officer
As our company experiences rapid growth, we’re expanding our team to meet escalating business demands. This expansion is not just about supporting immediate needs but also about fortifying compliance across the organization. Join us as we strengthen our commitment to regulatory adherence and uphold the highest standards of compliance in an ever-evolving landscape.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a Senior AML/CTF Compliance Officer to join our dynamic team, reporting to the AML/CTF Compliance Manager. You’ll support collaborations with Regulatory Compliance, Fincrime Operations, ICT Governance, Legal, Engineers, and Product Managers, offering guidance and support, also for the innovation and introduction of new products and services.
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to relevant stakeholders for AML/CTF Compliance topics;
- Assist the AML/CTF Compliance Manager in designing the AML/CTF Compliance control framework, including the review, maintenance and execution of relevant controls of the Compliance Monitoring Programme (CMP);
- Identify ML/TF risks, highlight shortcomings, issue and follow up on recommendations;
- Assist in the drafting and review of relevant policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Ensure that all Customer Due Diligence requirements comply with the Luxembourg legal and regulatory framework;
- Participate in the development of the AML/CTF training program;
- Perform the regulatory watch related to AML/CTF Compliance matters;
- Support in audit reviews;
- Provide periodic and ad hoc reports to the Authorised Management;
- Work closely with ICT Governance and contribute to the Business Impact Assessment process to assess the ML/TF risks of new products and services;
- Be a support and coach for colleagues and help them in their analysis and decision-making.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you are looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionize everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
- Solid AML/CTF experience in the Compliance function in a financial institution, including experience in performing the second line of defense controls;
- Interest or experience in Fintech and desire to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving environment;
- Proven strong knowledge of relevant AML/CTF legal frameworks (Luxembourg and EU); knowledge of PSD2, SEPA, and GDPR is considered a plus;
- Strong analytical skills and experience in performing risk assessments and gap analysis;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Relevant professional qualifications or certifications are considered an asset.
- A team-player attitude and good organizational skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English; knowledge of French or Italian is considered a plus.
Logistic & Salary
Full-time position based in Luxembourg.
Relocation to Luxembourg or in close surroundings (cross-border distances) is required, with occasional business trips to Milan (HQ). If you’re not already based there, we can support you with a relocation package.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and benefits.
Stock option plan available.
The selection process
Once we receive your CV, we will take the time to evaluate it carefully. Should there be a match for this or any other position at the Company, we will be in touch with you. Our selection process may vary in the number and order of steps but generally includes an HR interview, technical evaluation and a final meeting in person.
In case there is no match at the moment don’t worry, we will make sure to keep your CV in consideration for future vacancies!
Satispay is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
We promote the inclusion and work integration of people belonging to protected categories – as regulated by Law 68/99.
This job opportunity is addressed to both sexes.