Who We Are
Our social interactions spark trends, shape movements, rock history, push stock values up and down. It’s about time we had a place to meet and collectively build our financial future – all of us, together.
Shares is not only a serious trading platform that opens up the stock market to everyone – with no minimum investment – it’s also a fun, hive-like social community where members engage, learn, swap knowledge and help each other make informed decisions.
Every feature inside Shares was designed to fit the way people connect today. It’s simple and straightforward to use and people chat, share, follow, tag and engage with groups in a seamless flow – all inside a secure real-time trading platform.
The people-driven revolution in financial markets is already well underway. We’ve just built in the social motor so that every human can join the conversation and get their fair share of the market in a way that’s safe, fun, educational and collectively inspiring. We are backed by top tier venture capital firms based in the US and Europe.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a FinCrime Specialist with a previous experience or a strong interest in the Financial Crime area (AML/KYC/KYB).
- Execute “Know-Your-Client” (KYC), “Know-Your-Business” (KYB) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) reviews
- Ensure all documents submitted are in line with internal policies
- Assess the risk of money laundering or terrorist financing associated with each business
- Develop and implement KYC/KYB procedures
- Undertake research and financial crime risk assessment via internal and external sources
- Identify and analyze any potentially suspicious activity
- Escalate any red flags and potential risks associated with customer activities or specific transactions
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulatory requirements
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions on the level of department to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- Train and coach new comers
- Collaborate with other teams across different locations
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as required by your Supervisor
- Be flexible with responsibilities and have a positive attitude towards any changes to the role departmental objectives, priorities, and target
- Understanding and knowledge of FinCrime area in UK & EU (for example: FCA, AMF, ACPR, FATF guidelines)
- Understanding of compliance issues as well as regulatory requirements within financial industry, including understanding of key processes, market practices, systems and controls
- Fluency in English
- Good spoken and written French is a must
- Ability to work independently without precise supervision
- Problem solving focused mindset
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner
- Experience in creating training materials
- Previous experience working in FinTech startups is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- LuxMed package
- Multisport card
- Pyszne.pl monthly allowance
- Flexibility to work from home
- Truly international environment
- A chance to join a fast-growing startup at the earliest stage
- Career opportunities inside the company. Grow much faster than in any corporation!