STEMBoard is seeking candidates to support the Client’s Policy & Engagement division assisting to create OSINT training materials, instruct OSINT training course and assisting to write policy/ procedural documentation for the Defense Intelligence Enterprise. The Junior OSINT Training Specialist should expect to have daily direct interactions with senior government officials, and must accordingly, be agile in their operational tempo and planning based on changing priorities.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist in auditing relevant courses to ensure consistency with Defense Intelligence Enterprise curriculum standards.
- Assist in the development of OSINT training modules.
- Collaborate with Defense Intelligence entities to improve OSINT training courses.
- Ability to edit and provide feedback on coursework, training modules, and training documentation.
- Aid the government Client in the development and maintenance of technical training documentation.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
- Provide innovative ideas in the development of OSINT coursework.
- Strong collaboration skills internal and external to OSIC.
- Assisting government client in the constant evaluation of coursework and training material.
- Proactive in researching OSINT topics in order to stay abreast of changes with OSINT policy, OSINT training, and OSINT practices.
- Attending OSINT forums to include working groups, and senior level committees for awareness within the Open Source community.
- Ability to assist in writing formal OSINT policy and procedure documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Current/active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain CI Poly.
- Background and experience in Journalism.
- Knowledge management experience with specific focus on SOP, Concept of Operations, decision and course of action brief development.
- Ability to provide recommendations based off of data collection, aggregation and mission knowledge for technical capabilities.
- Knowledge of training and tradecraft implementation, use and guidelines.
- Experience with multi-tasking for day to day operations within a program management and professional environment.
- Background and experience in Open-Source Intelligence, methodologies, reporting and procedures.
- Experience with utilizing project management processes and methodologies.
- Experience developing training modules and documentation.
- Experience with writing and editing policy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English/Journalism.
- Current, active TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Experience in teaching training courses.
- Experience in OSINT training development.
- Graphic design experience.
- Previous experience as an Open-Source Collector.
- Healthcare, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 20 Days Paid Leave
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- 401K Matching
- Training/Certification Reimbursement
- Short term/Long term disability
- Parental/Maternity Leave
- Life Insurance