*** This position is contingent upon contract award ***
SOS is currently seeking a Senior All-Source Intelligence Analyst (OSINT Focus) to lead a team of contractors in Kuwait performing research, development, presentation, and production of OSINT products in support of deployed military forces. Analytic efforts are focused on, but not limited to, political and military developments related to Turkey, Russia, Iraq, Iran, Syria, ISIS, and related groups.
- Work as a member of a government and contractor team, including some language-enabled analysts, conducting OSINT analysis.
- Use publicly available data sources, including social media, to answer operational and tactical level intelligence requirements.
- Leads in the research of open-source data and assists other intelligence analysts in the operation and use of relevant intelligence tools.
- Monitor ongoing and planned operations and provide relevant OSINT analysis to enhance situational awareness and indications and warning.
- Provide sentiment analysis and identify trends in social media reflections.
- Publish and disseminate reports.
- Active in scope TS/SCI clearance.
- Eight years of directly relevant analytical experience at the operational/strategic levels within DoD or equivalent Government agencies.
- Former holder of one of the following MOS:
- Army – 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, OR
- USMC – 0205, 0231, 0239, 0291 OR
- S. Navy – 1630 (Intelligence Officer), Intelligence Chief, or Intelligence Specialist OR
- USAF – 14NX Intelligence Officer, 1N071 All Source Intelligence Analyst, 1N471B Intelligence Fusion Analyst OR
- Other equivalent DoD civilian intelligence service specialty codes.
- Able to complete OSINT Fundamentals Course, OS1 and OS302 OSINT Analytic Tools Course prior to deployment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including briefing skills to clearly articulate complex information.
- Deployed experience in the CENTCOM AOR and experience with Syria, Iraq/SWA regional issues, and CI/HUMINT, CT, political and military analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree highly desired, but not required.
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer.All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.