Our client is a fast-growing international law firm hiring an AML & Conflicts Manager to join their team in Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity to co-manage the team, providing support and development as needed, overseeing all aspects of business acceptance and managing the relevant policies and procedures. You’ll build strong relationships with fee earners and partners, giving advice on all areas of business acceptance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Line managing analysts and monitoring their performance, offering training, supervision and feedback
- Recruiting and onboarding new team members as required
- Implementing quality assurance procedures
- Advising partners and fee earners on complex new business acceptance queries in all practice areas
- Overseeing new business acceptance clearances, supporting analysts to resolve conflicts, financial crime and risk issues
- Delivering training to the firm on business acceptance
- Reviewing policies, procedures and processes and making continuous improvements
- Assisting with internal and external auditors and regulators
To apply for this role, you will need an in-depth understanding of conflicts and compliance, risk and compliance experience gained at a law firm or professional services firm, and people management experience. You’ll also need skills in analysis, influencing, organisation, prioritisation and relationship building.
Please apply with a copy of your CV if you would like to be considered for this position. Thank you.