Maldon Partners are recruiting an AML Manager for a Global Wealth and Investment management Firm based in London.
The firms offering includes Discretionary Wealth Management, Financial Advice and fund management (UCITS).
The firm is going through a sustained period of growth, so this is a super exciting time to join.
The role requires a candidate with solid AML/Financial crime experience gained within the Wealth / Investment Management space who can work with autonomy and essentially run the day to day financial crime piece only escalating to the MLRO when necessary.
Hybrid working (3days in the office)
Reporting directly to the CCO (SM16/SM17) the role holder will be responsible for a wide range of financial crime related tasks including but not limited to:
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· AML/KYC checks (including complex cases across many jurisdictions)
· Transaction monitoring
· PEP and Sanction screening
· Production of management reports for Senior Management
· Working closely with front office teams in regards to account opening
· Review and sign off on High Risk clients
· Enhancing policies and procedures
· FCA and SEC reporting
· Attending meetings
· Project work
- AML/Financial crime experience gained within a Wealth / Investment Management Firm (ideally 7+ years) – ESSENTIAL
- Good understanding of complex structures and global jurisdictions in regard to AML/KYC
- Relevant professional Qualifications – desirable
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Excel, Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
- A team player, confident in building strong working relationships at all levels.
- Fluent in Spanish – Desirable
The AML Manager role has a base salary of c£80,000 – £90,000 depending on experience plus excellent bonus and package.
Hybrid working is also on offer
*Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted