Business Crime Solicitor – Associate – Up to £100,000
This is an exciting time for a mid to senior level associate to join a market-leading Financial Crime Practice offering specialist quality legal advice to both businesses and private individuals globally.
Our client is a prestigiously renowned law firm with a large team of specialist lawyers engaging in international criminal disputes. Clients of the firm range from multinational corporations to financial institutions and HNW individuals.
The practice is consistently instructed by C-Suite Executives and high-profile persons from the oil, gas, and technology industries to assist with allegations brought by the CPS, SFO and the FCA.
• A 4+ PQE Solicitor with experience in Financial Crime
• Experience in cases involving the SFO, FCA and the CPS
• Knowledge of sanction, AML, and bribery and corruption laws
• Ability to work to deadlines/targets, to and manage a varied caseload
• Desire to progress career within a specialist team
The Benefits and How to Apply
• Competitive basic salary up to £100,000 dependent on experience
• Generous annual leave package
• Market leading bonus scheme
• Flexible working; 60/40
• Ongoing Training and Development
• Internal career progression (partner)
Apply in the strictest of confidence online or via telephone – there is no need for a CV for an initial conversation.
Contact: Arthur Crouch, Retained Consultant – INDAC
Direct Dial: 0203 918 1665 Mobile: 07852 170946