A leading global law firm is recruiting a Conflicts & AML Manager to join their team. You will manage the firm’s client and matter inception process, including AML, conflicts, and financial crime issues.
They would like to speak to candidates who can demonstrate knowledge of sanctions, money laundering regulations, and bribery and corruption legislation.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Acting as an escalation point for the team
- Developing team best practices and standardising processes
- Resolving commercial conflicts of interest
- Advising partners, fee earners and secretaries
- Managing CDD and conflicts checking processes
- Providing training and development to the team
- Assisting with business acceptance projects
- Horizon scanning for regulatory updates and updating the firm’s policies
- Managing the information barriers process
- Dealing with sanctions and SARs issues
- Assisting with AML audits and the annual risk assessment
Please submit a copy of your CV to be considered for this position. Thank you.