Solicitor – Crime / Regulatory – Up to £70,000 salary – REF 561409TLB
Due to the development and expansion of the firm, they are now seeking to appoint an experienced Crime and Regulatory Solicitor to support the Partner, dealing with criminal regulatory cases and inquest work.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Solicitor and there is the option to retrain from a crime background into regulatory criminal work for someone with a strong motor crime background
The successful candidate will predominantly assist the Partner dealing with motor crime, inquest work and regulatory cases often from the day of the incident through to resolution.
- Qualified Solicitor with Motor Crime / Regulatory experience preferred
- Ability to work to deadlines/targets, to prioritise and manage a varied caseload
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Benefits & How to Apply
- Competitive basic salary – up to £70,000 depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Generous bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- Company Pension
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Accessible to public transport
Apply in the strictest of confidence online and or via telephone – there is no need for a CV for an initial conversation.
Contact Toni Bowie Retained Consultant – INDTLB
Direct Dial: 0161 826 3140 Mobile: 07909 992 567
More About William James Recruitment
William James Recruitment is the number one recruitment partner to law firms in the UK & internationally. We work with a variety of top-tier clients including a range of Legal 500 firms.