Digital Forensics Investigator | Manchester | £40,000-£50,000
Are you an experienced digital forensics professional with a passion for uncovering the truth behind cyber incidents?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Forensic Investigator to join our client’s team, they are the leading specialist in Digital Forensics who have been around for a number of years providing top services.
They investigate brute force and ransomware attacks through ports on devices, laptops, and various other systems.
As a key member of the team, you will play a vital role in providing comprehensive forensic analysis services to our clients. This role will give you the opportunity to work for some top clients and get into Cyber Security Incident Response, learning more about ransomware and brute force attacks and how to respond to them.
- Perform forensic analysis on digital devices, laptops, and other relevant systems to identify and extract crucial evidence.
- Collaborate closely with clients, including insurance companies and law firms, to understand their unique requirements and provide tailored solutions.
- Assess the scope and impact of damaged equipment, identifying vulnerabilities and recommending effective mitigation strategies.
- Generate detailed reports and documentation of investigative findings, maintaining a high standard of accuracy and professionalism.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest cyber threat landscape and emerging attack vectors to continually enhance investigation methodologies.
- Proven experience in digital forensics
- Proficiency in utilizing forensic tools, such as EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite, and open-source tools, to conduct investigations and extract evidence.
- Sound knowledge of network protocols, ports, and operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE COMPUTER INVESTIGATIONS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and adapt to rapidly evolving situations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively convey complex technical information to clients and team members.
- Strong commitment to maintaining confidentiality, integrity, and ethical standards in all aspects of work.
Interviews are scheduled to take place next week so if you are interested in hearing more about this and other roles, then please get in touch asap to discuss further on
+44 (0)203 854 2230 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locke & McCloud are the UK’s leading cyber security & information security staffing company – through having a sole focus on the cyber & information security space we have been able to foster solid relationships with some of the UK’s most exciting cyber security consultancies & end-users.
Our focus on the information security space allows us to be able to help you find the most exciting opportunities in the cyber security market. If you are on the lookout for your next cyber security or information security role, please get in touch!