** fully remote
** innovative, progressive financial servivces client who truly values and rewards their employees
** outstanding benefits package
Our client is looking to hire an Economic Crime Systems Assurance Manager to join its second line Risk team. The role is to operate as a subject matter expert in designing and executing systems testing to contribute to the overall assurance provided around the bank’s Financial Crime systems and controls – a key risk for the organisation.
Working as part of a wider team of assurance professionals to deliver the Economic Crime Risk Assurance Plan, you will be focused on:
- Providing subject matter expertise and challenge to the effectiveness of the bank’s Economic Crime systems, including payment screening, client screening, Transaction Monitoring, Customer Risk Assessment systems, and fraud prevention and detection.
- Leading a variety of assurance activities designed to assess the effectiveness of Economic Crime systems and solutions against the bank’s risk appetite.
- Delivering independent testing of all component parts of a defence system, including data lineage/mapping, data reconciliation, rule/model calibration, change management and governance.
- Analysing trends and systems capability, making recommendations for rules or systems enhancements and identify control weaknesses through Ongoing Assurance activity.
To be successful in the role, you need to have:
- Significant experience in FS working in a Financial Crime/Fraud analytical role – managing and analysing large quantities of complex data
- Good SQL knowledge and experience
- Experience of testing Financial Crime systems and data feeds
If you are curious to hear more and have the right type of experience, please get in touch.