Incident Response Lead
We have partnered with a new organisation to deliver a nationwide cyber security project. First hire of the many to come is a Cyber Incident Response Lead, this is a great opportunity to work on a national critical infrastructure.
You will play a key part in protecting the organisations system assets and people from Cyber Security threats. By assembling a top-tier team of incident responders and forensic experts specialising in the Enterprise, OT, and Industrial Control System domains.
This role will be a hands-on position spending around 50% of your time managing a team of 3. This is a greenfield project and is a great chance to be at the forefront.
· Lead the incident response team (3/4)
· Develop, execute, and assess incident response procedures, collaborating with the business and internal security teams to enhance the analysis and response capabilities on an ongoing basis.
· Engage with both internal and external partners, which may include government agencies, to bolster the security of Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) and Operational Technology (OT)
· Perform comprehensive incident analysis to gain insights into attack vectors, TTPs, and the root causes.
· Act as the investigation lead for small to large-sized cyber incidents, including overseeing the work of other team members.
Ideally you will have:
· A strong Incidence response background, ideally working in an MSP (Managed Service Provider) environment or a similar environment involving around-the-clock support.
· Security clearance or the ability to get SC
· Cloud experience (Azure, AWS or GCP)
· Understanding of CNI and OT technology.
· Experience working with relevant cybersecurity tools/ technologies.
· Familiar of relevant regulations and compliance standards.
This role is a hybrid position that will require you to be based in the West Midlands region as you will be dealing with local incidents.
Please apply below or if you would like further information please get in touch: A.email@example.com