Coopman Search and Selection are delighted to partner with an award-winning consultancy firm, specialising in Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime, who are looking to add a Senior Manager to their Financial Crime team. The team provides advice and solutions to a range of firms across Financial Services, from entrepreneurial start-ups to larger institutional clients, looking to implement and bolster their Financial Crime framework.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Crime Manager:
- Provide advisory support to clients in relation to AML, CTF, ABC, Sanctions, Fraud, Tax Evasion etc.
- Managing a range of projects from inception to completion, working to timeframes and budgets of the client
- Assist in developing Financial Crime frameworks for clients
- Keeping knowledge up to date with changes of regulations and requirements in the Financial Crime landscape
- Managing the relationship with clients, becoming a trusted advisor in all things Financial Crime
- Seeking opportunities to extend further Financial Crime offerings to new and existing clients
- Provide training to junior staff members to aid their career development
Experience required of the Financial Crime Manager:
- Detailed understanding of EBA, HMRC and FCA regulation
- Demonstrable knowledge of AML, ABC and CTF, as well as other legislation and guidance around Financial Crime
- Relevant Financial Services experience with Consultancy experience preferred but not essential
- An ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to solve problems in a rational manner
This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding, award-winning consultancy firm, with future plans for growth. Our client offers a supportive and collaborative culture, with solid training and development for employees looking to progress whilst gaining exposure to various firms within Financial Services. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Coopman is a B.Corp™ Certified, award-winning specialist financial services recruitment firm for the front office, risk, compliance & accounting opportunities in Ireland, the UK & Europe. We pride ourselves on our diverse & extensive networks, bringing the very best solutions to the individuals and clients we work with.