PropTech with exclusive play in the market and bombproof service seeks outgoing, polished and seasoned Financial Crime Analyst from a UK Banking / FinTech background.
The client are a values-led, big-ticket Fin/PropTech with a world-beating product- the darling of their market. This is a rare opportunity for someone to make a name for themselves and join a new wave Tech firm – we’re looking for a Unicorn in terms of background, experience, skills and personality.
- ~5 years’ Financial Crime experience gained from a Tech / Banking environment.
- Must have knowledge and expertise in KYC, CDD, EDD, AML, Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring and Audits
- Process, System Automation & API’s
- Knowledge of AML Regulations including FCA AND SRA requirements
- Ability to translate Financial Crime and Fraud information into clear Business-Focussed risk recommendations.
This isn’t for the feint of heart -this is a brand-new role ‘in-house’ and we’re looking for someone with the ability to work with Ops, Compliance, Risk and more, bringing deep knowledge and experience with smarts to Financial Crime.
The process is simple – PeopleGenius are interviewing and longlisting week commencing the 20th November and the role will close on the 24th for interviews the following week. This will be a 2 stage process via Teams.
Location – anywhere. This is a fully remote role with ‘collaboration days’ every second week in either London, Leeds, Reading or Basingstoke depending.
Keywords: Financial Crime, Fraud, AML, FCA, SRA, Financial Crime Analyst, Fraud Analyst, Sanctions, AML, SRA, Regulatory, Risk, Compliance, Financial Crime, Analyst,