We are your full-service, community-led recruitment partners. We recruit for regulated, tech-enabled businesses, representing candidates across the UK, the US, Germany, Switzerland and Luxembourg. Our specialist consultants focus on mid to senior and board-level appointments in Finance, Accounting & Audit, Risk, Legal & CoSec, Compliance, Fund Accounting & Operations, and Financial Crime & Fraud in both a permanent and interim capacity. We are proud to be a certified B Corp, joining a global network of purpose-driven organisations that put people and the planet over profit.
We have our own community – Broadgate Social, where we host regular events, podcasts, webinars and publish blogs, articles and white papers, in collaboration with industry game-changers and thought leaders. We are proud of our offline events and the communities that we have built. We have a number of CSR and DEI initiatives that extend beyond our company and enhance society to make a difference across the Ex-Military, Mental Health, Ethnicity, DE&I and LGBTQ+.
Right now, we are looking for a Senior or Principal Recruitment Consultant to join our UK Governance, Risk & Compliance team focusing on developing the Compliance desk. The team are the forefront of the organisation, having been the specialism of the Founder, as well as our Client Engagement Director & Head of Contracts.
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that is inclusive to everyone, our benefits include:
· Commissions up to 50% of your billings with no threshold
· EMI shares and quarterly bonuses
· Leaders are in the office 3 days a week with 2 days from home.
· Flexible office hours of 10-4
· Unlimited paid annual leave
· Anyone below senior level is 25 days annual leave plus your birthday day off, this goes up each year in service
· A paid 6-week sabbatical after every 3 years of service
· Paid period leave, 10 days a year on top of annual leave for your period
· 2 days per year of charitable leave to give back to the community
· Weekly target to finish at 3 pm on a Friday if you hit your ‘What Good Looks Like’
· Flexible lunches for gym-goers
· Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
· Expense £50 a month towards gym or sports club membership
· Quarterly 5* Lunch Club incentives for all staff
· Dress down culture – feel free to be yourself at work
· Subsidised healthcare – we pay 50% of your Vitality coverage
· Dog-friendly offices – bring your furry friends to the office!
· Emerging training programme for first-time managers
· Advanced leaders training programme for senior managers
· Join our Diversity Innovation Team and make a difference across our EEGs; Gender, Ethnicity, Veterans, Mental Health, LGBTQIA+, Accessibility, Socio-economic
· Onsite mental health first aiders
· Annual Summer Incentive Trips for all staff
· Annual Summer & Winter Parties for all staff such as Miami, Croatia, Mexico, Barcelona, etc
· Loans for home office set up
· Perkbox – a discount platform with a whole host of perks, discounts, and benefits