This leading law firm are seeking to hire a talented Associate to join the white collar crime practice in their London office.
Ideally they are looking for someone who has criminal white collar crime experience, advisory experience in areas such as anti-bribery, anti-money laundering, corporate due diligence, law enforcement investigations, health and safety investigations and sanctions.
- Candidates must be qualified Solicitors in England and Wales.
- The candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of complex matters related to the industry and work closely with experienced Lawyers who provide active mentoring and opportunities.
- They require someone with commercial critical thinking and someone who has worked with/for both individual’s and corporate client’s.
- Candidates must be self-starters who possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The firm require strong academic credentials, excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing the highest quality client service and a strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Joseph Wilkinson for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.