At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Global Internal Audit function provides independent and objective assurance and consulting services designed to improve the Company's operations. Reporting to the Forensic Audit Manager, the Forensic Auditor will conduct investigations of allegations of fraud and other non-compliance matters at TE Connectivity locations globally. The Forensic Auditor will interact with Financial, Operational, Legal and HR management personnel across the company. The future finance leaders of TE are expected to emerge from Internal Audit. This position will be based in Barcelona, Spain.
• Perform investigations involving allegations of irregularities, fraud, corruptions, and other violations of the Company's Guide to Ethical Conduct, under supervision of Forensic Manager.
• Ensure assigned investigations are carried out fairly, objectively, timely, thoroughly and in compliance with relevant policies and regulations
• Develop audit procedures for the prevention, identification, and detection of fraud; ensure all observations, findings and conclusions are supported with evidence
• Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of current internal controls, identify, and communicate the results of investigation including control deficiencies, fraud matters and root causes. Recommend remedial actions to operational management, human resources, and law department personnel
• Provide concise and timely updates on the investigation progress, compliance issues and deficiencies identified to Forensic Audit management and/or Vice President of Internal Audit
• Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to implement a systematic and disciplined approach to assessing risks and exposures
• Promote and champion a control environment that reduces the risk of fraud or noncompliance with the Company's Guide to Ethical Conduct
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance / Auditing or any other business-oriented curriculum.
• Over 3~4 years of solid experience in Forensic Accounting, Fraud Investigation, External / Internal / IT Audit, Finance, Accounting or equivalent with public accounting and/or Multinational Company.
• Professional designation completed (e.g., CPA / CIA / CFE / CISA, etc.) is needed (can pursue after joining).
• Computer forensic skills (e.g., MS Excel, dtSearch, Encase, Clearwell, Tableau, ACL, etc.) and IT analytic skills preferred. Experience in SAP is a plus.
• Good interviewing skills, good command of written and verbal communication in English (and Spanish for AMER/EMEA region). A second foreign language is a plus.
• Work will be divided between fraud investigation / forensic accounting and computer forensics (imaging, data mining and analytics).
• Strong business acumen and understanding of functional linkages. Ability to interact, influence, negotiate and challenge the management when necessary.
• Self-motivated and strong work ethic individual with the ability to perform job functions with minimum supervision in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to work in a fast moving, global and complex organization
• Proactive and ability to think strategically, capable to identify and resolve issues, be effective and efficient in a multi-tasking environment
• Enthusiastic to drive results, actions oriented, team player who views challenges as opportunities, tenacious and focused.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
WHAT TE CONNECTIVITY OFFERS:
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations – the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site.