unybrands was founded in 2020 by a group of partners who shared a common vision to create the leading next-generation e-commerce platform for micro-brands. The company operates globally, with our headquarters located in Miami and additional teams based in Berlin, London, New York, Seattle and Shanghai.
unybrands acquires e-commerce brands that operate on and off Amazon. unybrands integrates the brands into its platform, optimizes the business operations and economics, and expands to new product lines and geographies. With us, e-commerce brands reach new heights with expert operators and infrastructure.
To ensure that all of our supplement products comply with the regulatory requirements of selling destination including UK, Europe, US and Canada. Products must also comply with all regulatory requirements for each selling platform, including Amazon. These include ingredients, dosage, labelling, imagery and misleading claims.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the full regulatory compliance requirements of the supplement brands.
- Ensure that each supplement has all regulatory and legal documentation required for all selling channels, countries and regions.
- Review all supplement packaging and labelling and ensure compliance to each market, specifically regarding allowed ingredients and dosage, misleading claims and adverse effects.
- Ensure that any products requiring registration in any given country or region have been done appropriately.
- Review all text on the listing and in order to identify any misleading claims on Amazon, B2C websites or any other selling platforms.
- Review all images on the listing on Amazon, B2C websites or any other selling platforms.
- Work collaboratively with the creative team to develop compliant labelling where required.
- Establish a way of working with the copywriters and Top ASIN Specialists to provide effective and compliant listings.
- Support the brand managers in dealing with any Amazon compliance issues.
- Support the NPD team and brand managers in developing new products for the brands.
- Keep updated on any regulatory changes which may affect the products sold through unybrands.
- At least 5 years working in similar roles for supplement brands.
- Full understanding of regulatory requirements in food supplements market.
- Experience in selling to UK / EUROPE / USA / CANADA
- Experience in working with Amazon preferable.
unybrands is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without any regard to race, skin color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, and age. Nor are applicants discriminated against based on disability or protected classes.