VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices around the globe, we’re on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Team in Manila and currently looking for an Anti Money Laundering (AML) Operations Agent to join the team.
The Anti Money Laundering (AML) Operations Agent will support a culture of anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing compliance to ensure VGW Holdings Limited and its related entities (VGW) are able to mitigate money laundering and funding of terrorism (ML/FT) risk and comply with applicable global legal, regulatory and compliance obligations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform initial investigations to all escalations or alerts relating to potential suspicious activity with supervision
- Perform enhanced due diligence (EDD) internal checks on all EDD-triggered customers and assigned EDD internal checks with supervision
- Perform screening for politically exposed person, sanctions and adverse media risk
- Ensure that the quality of the investigations is not compromised in order to meet the SLAs
- Such other deliverables and outcomes as directed by the COMPANY from time to time
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience in AML is preferred but not a deal breaker
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to work in a team and independently
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.