VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices around the globe, we’re on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our team in Malta and currently looking for an AML Specialist to join the team.
As an AML Specialist at VGW, you will carry out investigations related to AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and CTF (Counter-terrorism Funding).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting AML and CTF investigations in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Escalating any suspicious transactions, activities or customers to the attention of the MLRO and or any person assigned by the MLRO
- Performing risk assessments on new and current customers throughout their customer journey
- Assisting in the management and mitigation of money laundering and financial terrorism risk(s)
- Assisting in handling enquiries from law enforcement and regulatory authorities
- Auditing customers, systems and processes and reporting findings
- Assisting in the development and implementation of tools and systems
What you will bring to the role:
- You will have a proven track record working in the AML field within the gaming industry.
- You have a very good understanding of the PMLFTR, criminal code, MGA, gaming act, FATA and EU legislations such as the FATF and the AML directives.
- You are highly detail oriented and carefully follow established procedures for completing tasks
- You are a team player and able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we're only getting started. We've assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at www.vgw.co
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
We are on a huge mission to become the biggest gaming company in the world. As we grow to meet this goal, we need talented people rich in diversity to propel us forward. We truly believe the right mix of diversity and authenticity will be our winning hand.
We are committed to creating a diverse, engaging and inclusive culture for our people to shine, with a workplace that honours your experiences, perspectives, unique identity and passions. For those reasons, we encourage you to browse our employment opportunities and apply today. Please let us know of any accommodations you may need during the application process.