A powerful combination
It’s never been a more exciting time to join our organisation. Tricor and Vistra have now merged to form one organisation, which means we’re now a powerhouse of over 9000 colleagues in 50+ jurisdictions across the globe. We’re seizing the opportunity to create a purpose-led organisation that will unlock significant value for our business, our clients, and our people.
Vistra Netherlands is looking for a Work Student – KYC Officer who will contribute to the development and execution of Compliance as a Service. Vistra offers this solution to clients who need support to comply with AML legislation.
In this role you work independently as the linking pin between Vistra and our clients when it comes to compliance services.
The ideal candidate for this position is available from November 2023 for a period of 3 months, preferably 24-40 working hours per week.
You are part of the Legal Services team, composed of approximately 30 legal professionals. You will deliver a high quality and pro-active contribution to the business teams. You will report to the Head of Legal Services.
As KYC Officer you will be an important pillar of Vistra’s KYC/AML services team.
- Directly liaise with clients regarding their KYC requests;
- Perform AML, Sanction, PEP and Adverse Media screening of the counterparties our clients engage with, assess findings, provide risk assessments (and recommendations) and report to clients;
- Be the first point of contact for clients and responsible for planning and timely delivery of the services;
- Work in close collaboration with the business teams, who often provide accounting or legal services to the clients as well.
- Interested, or experienced, in compliance. You are at your best within a high-paced corporate environment
- It is a plus if you have experience with AML/Sanction screening applications
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.) skills
- Pro-active, energetic, discrete and a good listener: you are a strong personality and real team player
- You have eye for detail and enjoy prioritizing requests while maintaining overview
- Excellent verbal and written Dutch and English communication skills;
- You like to support others and are able to pursue and prioritize;
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree student, preferably in Law or Business Administration.
At Vistra Netherlands office, we offer a challenging position in an ambitious organization where no day is the same. A company with a view to the future which you can grow together with and, above all, put your own stamp on.
- Market conform remuneration and benefits (e.g., allowance to travel to work).
- Learning and training, i.e., via our digital learning environment ‘Vistra Skills Platform’.
- Work laptop;
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and fresh fruits in our office.
We value interdepartmental collaboration, try to work as ONE throughout the world and of course get to know each other better outside of work at our DoMiBo’s (Thursday Afternoon Drinks). We look forward to getting to know you better as well!
If you are excited about working with us, we encourage you to apply or have a confidential chat with one of our Talent Acquisition team members. Our goal is to make this a great place to work where all our people can thrive. We hope you join us on this exciting journey!