Vivid is a dynamic fintech company dedicated to providing innovative solutions to enhance the financial experience of our users. We are on a mission to identify and solve user problems, continuously improve our products, and introduce new features to make financial management simpler and more rewarding.
In this role, you will:
● Help to prevent money laundering, terrorism financing, fraud and sanctions violations through execution of daily operational tasks, such as:
- ○ due diligence measures
- ○ transactional monitoring
● Follow and comply with internal procedures
● Maintain performance objectives such as Key Performance Indicators (SLA, response time, etc.)
- A good understanding of financial services and its regulations
- Understanding of international ML/TF and Fraud typologies
- Previous experience with KYC and/or financial crime prevention processes is an asset
- Willingness to learn and develop skills at a fast pace
- Experience in FinTech or start-up experience is strongly preferred
- Fluent English with another language as a bonus but not necessary.
If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity to take your analytical skills to the next level and make an impact in the world of finance, then Vivid is the perfect place for you. Come and join our talented team of professionals and help us revolutionize the way people think about their money!