WWC Global is seeking a Junior OSINT Training Specialist to support the Defense Intelligence Agency’s Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Integration Center (OSIC) in Reston, VA. This position will provide functional and organizational support of the Client’s relevant lines of effort at the Agency and Defense Intelligence Enterprise (DIE) Levels.
The ideal candidate will be able to support the Client’s Policy & Engagement division assisting to create OSINT training materials, instruct OSINT training course and assisting to write policy/ procedural documentation for the Defense Intelligence Enterprise. The Junior OSINT Training Specialist should expect to have daily direct interactions with senior government officials, and must accordingly, be agile in their operational tempo and planning based on changing priorities.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist in auditing relevant courses to ensure consistency with Defense Intelligence Enterprise curriculum standards.
- Assist in the development of OSINT training modules.
- Collaborate with Defense Intelligence entities to improve OSINT training courses.
- Ability to edit and provide feedback on coursework, training modules, and training documentation.
- Aid the government Client in the development and maintenance of technical training documentation.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
- Provide innovative ideas in the development of OSINT coursework.
- Strong collaboration skills internal and external to OSIC.
- Assisting government client in the constant evaluation of coursework and training material.
- Proactive in researching OSINT topics in order to stay abreast of changes with OSINT policy, OSINT training, and OSINT practices.
- Attending OSINT forums to include working groups, and senior level committees for awareness within the Open Source community.
- Ability to assist in writing formal OSINT policy and procedure documents.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone and printers) and /or occasional Loud noise (airfield, large equipment).
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to sit, stand, talk, and hear.
- Employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers to operate a computer.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 0-20% / Occasional travel.
WWC Global, a Pequot company, is a tribally-owned firm providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Native Americans and spouses in all phases of employment.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global’s Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Current, active TS/SCI with the ability to obtain CI Poly.
- Background and experience in Journalism.
- Knowledge management experience with specific focus on SOP, Concept of Operations, decision and course of action brief development.
- Ability to provide recommendations based off of data collection, aggregation and mission knowledge for technical capabilities.
- Knowledge of training and tradecraft implementation, use and guidelines.
- Experience with multi-tasking for day to day operations within a program management and professional environment.
- Background and experience in Open Source Intelligence, methodologies, reporting and procedures.
- Experience with utilizing project management processes and methodologies.
- Experience developing training modules and documentation.
- Experience with writing and editing policy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Professional proficiency in English is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English/Journalism.
- Current, active TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Experience in teaching training courses.
- Experience in OSINT training development.
- Graphic design experience.
- Previous experience as an Open Source Collector.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits plan including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Eligibility requirements apply.